Ten years ago today…
1. The Twin Towers still stood in NYC.
2. George W. Bush and Al Gore were in a race for the presidency.
3. Bobby Knight was still coaching basketball at Indiana University.
4. The weather in Indianapolis was sunny and beautiful, despite earlier forecasts of rain.
5. I got up in the morning after having spent the night at my sister’s house, and I ran a couple of miles because I had a lot of nervous energy.
6. I had only five nieces and nephews. Now I have twenty living, five in heaven, and one in utero.
7. I got to hang out with about 200 of my friends and family members, some of whom I’d never met before.
8. I married my best friend.
♥ Happy Anniversary, Chef! ♥